Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello, my name is Sean Johnstone. I am currently taking this class as it is a requirement for me to get a BFA in Fine Arts. I Transferred to Rutgers from Texas last year after spending 3 and a half years in the Army. In Texas I was going to school for video game design and loved every minute of it. I love everything art and  see myself  getting back into a video game design program. Since I have been here at Rutgers I have learned so much more about art and how to analyze classical works of art in a sophisticated way lol.; I could not do that before. To the bone I love art and art has always been in my life. As a child my father had works of art by Frieda Kahlo hanging on the walls. My mother graduated from Arts High School in Newark  and used to draw portraits when I was a child. Her love for animals overcame her love for art. Photo by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment