Monday, September 17, 2012

The Me You Would Like To Know

Hello!!

My name is Kelsey, and I am a Freshman at Rutgers: Newark. I am also the starting goal keeper on the women's soccer team. I am taking this class on last notice, because I really reeeaaaallly wanted to drop Latin. It was a horribly tiring class where all I accomplished was sleeping. So I dropped Latin like it was "hot", and signed up for Art and Women. I like art and history so it seemed like the most logical class to sign up for. Well..some hobbies I have are writing poetry, reading fiction series (mainly gore), just being myself and going crazy!!! I am very excited to see where this class takes me (:!

Ps: here is a video with one of my favorite songs (:!!

Parody: What Makes you beautiful- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7CHfqg0wd8


Riverstreet 1



No comments:

Post a Comment