Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hi Everyone,

My name is Leslie Fernandez, I am currently a sophomore and I am looking forward into majoring in nursing and becoming a midwife later on in the future. I am taking this course as a requirement and also because I wanted to know more about Art and Women. I was born in the Bronx and raised in New Jersey my whole nineteen years. I am Dominican and speak fluent spanish at home. I work at a retail store called Zara, I love Fashion ! I also do enjoy art I have been to Germany, Amsterdam, Paris, Dominican Republic, Mexico, and thats almost it. Everywhere I travel I admire the statues, the painting that are around, and the art that tells so much history in each country. In high school I used to be creative with painting and making things out of clay. I must say I'm not the best artist but I do try my best. Due to the fact that I chose this class I hope to learn about art and women, especially since I am a female and I agree on the representation in art history for women. I am looking forward for this semester to go well and learn more than I expect.


and here is a painting that I got to see in person when I went to Europe .


Information about Mona Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment