Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Howdy (beefed-up post)

Hey there, the name's Steve for anyone who actually cares. Blogging never really was my thing, so I'll try to keep it short and neat. I'm 21 and I've been in this school for quite some time trying to better myself in terms of my artistic abilities and such. So far I've hit a snag when it comes to what I actually want to do in life. Like many others, I joined the class because I had to. That's not to say that I've never questioned what women's role in art was, it's just that it was never that important to me. The funny thing about describing yourself is that whenever you're put on the spot, everything seems to go out the window. If my appearance didn't tell you already, I'm into metal. Here's a link to one of my favorite tracks by Judas Priest:

Youtube Link















No comments:

Post a Comment