Wednesday, September 19, 2012

hey

Hey, my name is Debbie Maldonado and I am a freshman here ar Rutgers. I am majoring in criminal justice becasue law has always interested me and I really want to make a difference in the world. I am a forward on the Rutgers: Newark Women's Soccer Team and I love my team. The reason I took this class is because I really did not want to stay in my astronomy class, it was boring, so I decided to take this class mostly because my friend said that she was going to take it as well. Any way, it seems like an interesting class. I have a feeling that I am going to learn a lot. Art has always fascinated me and I am excited to learn about the histroy of it. Oh and I am really into music and music production so here is a link to a friend of mine who is starting off his career as a music producer, he is a big inspiration to me and an awesome musician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqm1wTsJuB4&feature=relmfu

No comments:

Post a Comment