Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My late Mini Post

Hi
 
   My name is Fazil and I'm a freshman at Rutgers. I'm majoring in Pre-Engineering / Engineering, as far back as I could remember I was always fascinated about  how things were built and how science is used in our daily lives. Before I added Art and Women to my schedule, I had to drop Intro to Comparative Politics a class that I wouldn't recommend to a friend. However, I am glad that I added this class since I was always interested in art and how it changed through history.One of my hobbies is photography and my weapon of choice is my Sony A850, and its a thing that I do on the side for small events.


                                And here's a pic that I took at St.Thomas,Virgin Islands






And here's a Link to a song from one of my favorite bands:
Arctic Monkeys- Do Me a Favour http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXJEDlLepD4

No comments:

Post a Comment