Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hello. My name is Katarzyna Kozak, Kasia for short. I am in my senior year as a criminal justice major. I aspire to be either a corrections officer or a juvenile probation officer upon graduation. I am 23 years old. I was born in Poland, and migrated to the U.S with my family when I was 6 months old. I became a citizen of this country when I was about 11 years old.
I think that feminism ties into my life because there are not a lot of female officers within the field. Over the years, there has been a slow increase in female officers, and they have broken down numerous walls for us.
This is an image of female corrections officers.



http://education-portal.com/what_does_a_corrections_officer_do.html

The above link depicts the job description of corrections officers.

No comments:

Post a Comment